4.18.2007

I'm a Leacher... or a Tearner?

Yes, that's right, I both taught and learned... so is that a Leacher? or a Tearner? (I prefer Leacher... reminds me of Liger)

I taught: GarageBand

  • How to insert a photo: save any photo to your desktop, click-and-drag to the side (where it says insert photo here...) and Voila! Duration of picture exposure can be saved too...
  • How to change voice tones: it's all in the side panel...
I learned: iWeb
  • How to change photos, templates and text.
I learned: ComicLife
  • How to import photos- SIMPLE!
  • How to change appearance of photos with filters, brush styles, etc...
I can't wait to try the above two things for my own.....!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Megan, you are so clever - inventing a new word and all. I am totally impressed by your ingenuity and creativity. Nice job!