5.09.2007

Leader Talk

I could have sworn that I posted about this site that I found, but I can't find the post, so apparently, I never actually posted the post. Post.

So, here's the post:

I was randomly searching around different blogs on blogger, and I came across LeaderTalk, the collaborative blog of different administrators across the country. It's really interesting to read some of the posts because it helps me look at school from an administrator's point of view.

So often, I find myself wrapped up in myself (not in a conceited way, of course) but in such a way that I find myself thinking "I can't do this teaching thing" or "I'm just not ready" or "I just don't have what it takes." Those are, of course, some of the bad days when I do poorly on an assignment or my morale is simply low. Then there are the high days when I just CANNOT wait to teach and change lives.

Anyway, check out the LeaderTalk blog and give yourself some perspective.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great link and very useful. It fits nicely with our administrators' musing last night Megan. Thanks for sharing. I think all teachers should be reading it.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm also looking for your post on the Hobbs chapter you were to blog about? Am I missing that here?

administrator said...

I think we all feel stressed out and down on ourselves sometimes. We are all learning that teaching is much more than we thought - but in a good way. It sometimes feels like so much is riding on us and that we might not be able to do it. But, we can. We prove it every day by trying and learning new things.

Of course, a community like the LeaderTalk blog is always great to have when you're nervous or unsure. I know that just having you guys around me to remind me of the great teacher I'm (hoping that I'm) going to be is so reassuring.

Karen Stearns said...

Amen Savanna!!

Anonymous said...

Frauen aus Deiner Umland , triff Sie jetzt, gleich jetzt registrieren und Partner auspueren! kostenfrei Hundert Prozent.

[url=http://www.time4love.ch] [img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/55/l_25d659e783944cca8c2cb9085b5625ff.jpg[/img]

singlebörse
be2
single
sie sucht ihn

[/url]